Jump to navigation Jump to search
|[[Quake 0.08 Source|Source]]|
A branch of Eluan's QuakeGX port.
- Extract the downloaded file into the root of your SD card.
- If you don't own the full version, the shareware version with PAK0.PAK is available here. If you own the full version, the PAK files are inside Quake's ID1 folder on your computer.
- Copy the PAK0.PAK (and PAK1.PAK if you own the full version) file to /apps/quake/ID1 on your SD card.
- The game should appear on the Homebrew Channel menu.
- Rip the original 10 tracks from the Quake CD into mp3s. Or pick 10 of your own mp3s.
- Name the mp3s "2.mp3" threw "11.mp3", and copy them to /apps/quake/music. (Don't ask why Quake starts counting tracks at 2)
Piko GX 0.11
- Bug fixes
Piko GX 0.10
- Quick fixes to MP3 player.
- Not linked against SVN version of libogc, instead linked against 1.7.1a. (Missed that last night)
Piko GX 0.09
- Mp3 support, place the tracks of Quake one, or any mp3s you want, into "/apps/quake/music", then name them "<Track Number>.mp3" so track one would be "2.mp3".
- Using Q1Rev sound driver, it uses asnd, and it's cleaner.
Piko GX 0.08
- Initial USB Keyboard support. (Note: Some keyboards will cause QuakeWii to hang on start up, if you are stuck at a black screen when you start, unplug your keyboard.)
- The OSK keyboards repeat delay is now a cvar, you can change it in the configuration file, a menu entry will come soon. Default delay is 0.25 seconds.
Piko GX 0.07
- The player skins will be set to the ranger's default skin, until I can get player colors working correctly.
- Bug fixes.
Piko GX 0.06
- Gamecube controller enabled, no default bindings.
- Classic controller enabled, no default bindings.
- Improved controller input detection.
- Configurations will be saved.
- Input code clean up.
- Bug fixes.
Piko GX 0.05
- Fixed compatibility bugs with libogc 1.7.*.
- TCP Client enabled, thanks Q1Rev.
- Better nunchuck controls.
- Shouldn't need nunchuck reattached to be detected.
- Removed old file system access methods.
- Bug fixes.
- Loading id1 data from USB drive, or DVD. -UNTESTED
- Being able to host network games.
- Connection to master server to get Quake-Wii server list.
- Redone menus using WiiGUI. -WORKING
- In menu mod loading, or configuration file so you can execute QuakeGX with different arguments. -WORKING
- Ability to use Classic controller, and Balance board for controls.
- Keyboard Support -DONE
- Mouse Support
- Ability to play original sound track. -DONE