A Gameboy/Gameboy Color Emulator for Wii
- Official website: Rin Wii
- Button to return to loader: N/A
- Usable Loaders: Twilight Hack, Front SD ELF Loader
- Installation for Zelda Chainloader: Install as usual
- You may put the roms anywhere on the SD card
- When you load the emulator browse through the SD card to find your rom and push "A"
- L=return to rom loading menu
- Z=Select Button
Askot has modified and updated the mirakichi's branch of RIN Wii.
Version [2008-06-20] Author: Askot Updated to devkitpro r15. libfat support. Added support for GC. LFN support for selecting/saving files. Fixed save/load SRAM in SD. Added save/load state in SD. Added PSO/SD/TP reload option. Added reset console option. Added more custom palettes from Goomba Color.
Author: Linkinworm Accessories Needed: Gamecube pad Usable Loaders: Any .elf loader Extra Feature: When in a game press L_trigger then go to reboot to reboot your Wii.
Author: nullEX Accessories Needed: Wiimote Usable Loaders: Twilight Hack, Front SD ELF Loader Extra Feature: Supports the Wiimote. Press 1&2 button to synchronize.
Games can now be saved to the FrontSD, A RINSAVE folder is automatically made on the root of the SDCard when you save the SRAM.(press L_trigger to get to menu) Screen size option. x2/x3 menu sizes. Background boarder option. Roms can be zipped now.
Unofficial bin and source by Askot 6/20/2008
Unofficial Wiimote Version supports the Wiimote
Unofficial Reboot Version has a reboot option
- No way to reload SD/go back to sdlauncher
- No option to reload elf loader
- Is slow on startup, takes up to 10 minutes to load directory browser.
- No Select button mapped for the wiimote, makes saving in Oracle of Seasons/Ages and perhaps other games, impossible.