|This homebrew application makes permanent changes to the Wii's NAND, thus, this application should be used with caution.|
StartPatch Mod is a modification of StartPatch which allows you to select which IOS to use to patch your System Menu v4.2
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!
Strongly recommend a NAND backup if possible
We hold no responsibility in the case of a brick! Enjoy!!
Features Of v4.2.x
- Disable HAXX, DVDX, RZDx Checks - Disables the System Menu from blocking Homebrew.
- Block Disc Updates - Blocks updates which have been embedded in Discs.
- Block Online Updates - Prevents online updates being installed.
- Force WiFi Connection Test Error - Forces a WiFi Connection Test Error.
- Region Free Channels - Allow installation of any region Channels.
- Region Free GC Games No VM Patch - Removes region restrictions on Gamecube games.
- Remove NoCopy Protection (Need To Install ALL Five) - Removes the Save File Copy Protection, which prevents Save Files from being copied to SD Cards.
- Move Disc Channel - Enables the Disc Channel to be moved.
- No Menu BG Music - Removes the System Menu's background music.
- Recovery Mode 4th GC DPad UP - Allows you to enter the Wii's Recovery Mode easily.
- Remove Diag Disc Check - Remove Diagnostic Disc check.
- Auto-Press A At Health Screen - Automatically presses "A" for you at the Health Screen.
- Replace Health Screen With Black - Instead of seeing the Health Screen, it shows a black screen.
- A way to launch homebrew
- An IOS capable of ES_Identify