Difference between revisions of "Swingball"
Revision as of 12:44, 15 March 2012
|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
Swing Ball is a platforming time trial game with the ability to swing from almost anything.
The game was made for the 2010 Nintendomax Wii Dev Competition in which it came in second place.
v1.1 - September 21, 2010 - http://www.multiupload.com/IXG9RK8RMP
- Several new levels.
- Improved level selection screen.
- Added a menu screen reminding that custom levels can be made and explaining how its done.
- Movement speed has been made frame rate independent.
v1.0 - May 29, 2010 - http://www.multiupload.com/0MOSY10KYV
- Added and improved menus.
- Added a screen informing the player of the need for a nunchuk controller.
v0.9 - May 26, 2010 - http://www.multiupload.com/Z1OCC83AM8
- Added a timer.
- Scores are automatically saved and displayed at the level selection screen.
- Corrected problems relating to jumping well standing next to a wall and made other improvements to the collision and movement system.
- Added the ability to control jump height by holding down or releasing the A button.
- Small graphical changes.
v0.1 - May 21, 2010 - http://www.multiupload.com/E5KQLXMPFT
- First test demo.
Video of v1.0 on Wii
Video of v1.0 on PC
Sorry for the bad framerate of the video. Its just the recording. The actual game runs significantly smoother than this.
Tunnel Rush background music by ara - http://ccmixter.org/people/ara
hit_on_wood sound effects by Anton - http://www.freesound.org/usersViewSingle.php?id=58
swosh-06 sound effect by qubodup - http://www.freesound.org/usersViewSingle.php?id=71257
Special thanks to NintendoMax - http://www.nintendomax.com/