i'm using an euro wii (PAL). tried to change all video options on the wii. the emulator works just fine but all visuals are red! it’s like playing the genesis games on a red monitor. i tried everything in video settings on wii. for me it looks like that the emulator automatically switches to ntsc. Robertle 11:30, 24 March 2008 (PDT)
- If you are using the SD loader, make sure it is the latest version. Try it without just to be sure. And FYI, the video mode that should work on the Wii is 576i. Set that in Wii --> Wii Setiings --> Screen --> TV Type. --Muzer 11:32, 24 March 2008 (PDT)
- i did that. i tried it with all tp hacks without sd loader and with sd loader v0.2 (which automatically switches to pal). the thing is: 1 time out of 5 (always rebooting, starting zelda, loading twilight hack, etc.) there are no color problems. Robertle 11:41, 24 March 2008 (PDT)
- Same problem here (also on PAL Wii, no difference between 480i/576i). Seems to be some bad RGB-Code or something. And here too, sometimes (but most times not) it will work... And Genplus is the only homebrew that shows this problem for me-- Chrisis 13:36, 24 March 2008 (PDT)
- must be something specific to rgb scart. i changed from rgb cable to standard a/v cable and everything works fine! probably a bug in the rgb code of libogc. --robertle 09:43, 27 March 2008 (PDT)
- That might be it, as I use compoment and it works fine. Muzer 10:48, 27 March 2008 (PDT)
Unsupported Release by LoPsT
I've tested the version which comes with support for the wiimote but on viewing the list of games for the first time the wiimote looses connection. Its a small annoyance but this seems to be the only problem that I've had with it... All other features are working ok.