|/Archive 1 /Archive 2|
- 1 Correct way to burn readable DVD's ? & Forum
- 2 Cant Do Anything
- 3 Source doesn't compile
- 4 Use MPK Format for Memory Cards?
- 5 Customizable Controls?
- 6 Option for hi-res or low-res texturepacks
- 7 Keyboard Support
- 8 Any way for me to speed things up?
- 9 Pokemon GB/C files?
- 10 Click Play Game - Instant Freeze
- 11 game freeze fix
- 12 Classic Controller Pro not supported
- 13 Does not read controller
- 14 failed to save
- 15 Classic Controller
Correct way to burn readable DVD's ? & Forum
Hello, Thank you for your hard work. I have been able to get some games to work, while others like 007 The World is Not Enough does not work, the textures are all wrong. I decided the best way to test weas to burn ROM's to DVD but there is no guide on the website for the proper format. Perhaps you could crete a FAQ's and put it in there? I burned .z64 files less that 325 files total, using Windows Nero Burning Rom DVD-ROM (ISO) File System as ISO 9660 + Joliet Character Set = ISO 9660 (Standard ISO CD-Rom) No Multisession and Finalize Disk and I had the Disk Verified without Errors. When I try to load from rom i get Error reading directory. What am I doing wrong? I have the latest version of the software. Kieranmullen 09:18, 12 May 2010 (UTC)
Cant Do Anything
For some reason i cant select or move through the menu i tried with the wiimote the gamecube controller and a keyboard but i just cant get it to work. ive been looking for a solution online but i cant find anything
open the emulator then disconnect your controller (GC CONTROLLER) and connect it again
- I'm having the same problem, the only controller I'm using is the wiimote. Gsmax5 06:51, 3 June 2009 (UTC)
Source doesn't compile
When I try to make the binary, it says that I haven't got the powerpc-gekko files, but I have them. Why happen this? Duhow
- You probably don't have the devKitPPC bin folder in your PATH and thus why it can't find the tools. You can add by adding 'export PATH+=":path_to_devkitppc/bin"' to your environment under linux. If you are in windows i think you have to go to your control panel to access environment variables ... i'm not sure. --Rhys 08:59, 27 January 2009 (UTC)
- Access environment variables? No idea. I have the powerpc-gekko files inside the folder and it doesn't run. I have cygwin, devkitpro and libogc of vba-wii in Windows, because I don't have linux. Then, what more do I need? Duhow
Use MPK Format for Memory Cards?
I don't know if this is already implemented or planned, but PLEASE - I beg, use the MPK format used by Project64 and Mupen64 for memory card saves! Recently I lost my data on my physical N64 memory card, but I had previously backed it up to dexdrive format (.N64) and converted them to .MPK as well, and would greatly appreciate being able to continue my saved games. Nintendo Maniac 64 22:59, 15 September 2009 (UTC)
In a future beta, will there ever be customizable controls? Thoko 23:20, 30 September 2009 (UTC)
- Ummm... yes... read the dev page. (http://code.google.com/p/mupen64gc/wiki/Goals) -Gamewizard71 01:04, 4 October 2009 (UTC)
Option for hi-res or low-res texturepacks
once you load the game if it has its own texture pack go to options and load the texture pack up! can you do this?! --Labtech9998 03:30, 1 October 2009 (UTC)
That would be amazing! Also... Maybe widescreen support for ocarina of time and majora's mask? I believe they support widescreen fully if you force it (only 2 games I have found so far). No other games need it, just zelda. But yes please also support the texture packs if you can thanks :). --Sonicsleep 06:16, 22 October 2009 (UTC)
Hey all, I was just wondering if this emulator has USB keyboard support? I sold my gamecube controllers with my gamecube :( --Danny 08:13, 1 October 2009 (UTC)
Any way for me to speed things up?
So i got the new beta, and it works amazing. Only thing i was wondering about is if there would be any way for me to speed things up, like freeing up NAND space or SD space? The reason i ask this is because i can not get the kind of performance with master quest that you list on the compatability list. --ChuckBartowski 21:42, 1 October 2009 (UTC)
- Start coding... -Gamewizard71 00:58, 4 October 2009 (UTC)
Pokemon GB/C files?
Just wondering, is there any way to use pokemon GB/C files with the stadium games? It's not a big deal if there isn't :P
Otherwise, good work on Wii64, you guys have come a long way. Keep it up. Quinnfap 12:08, 14 October 2009 (UTC)
- The N-Rage controller plugin for Project64 does this, so I'd say it's definitely possible. Give the team some time, I'm sure it's coming soon. --Real 13:18, 21 March 2010 (UTC)
Click Play Game - Instant Freeze
Using the latest build. Loading games from my USB. After I load the roms from zip file and click Play Game the system always freezes, no matter what ROM I load. I thought I would at least be able to play SM64. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Sin (talk • contribs) 01:20, 15 October 2009 (UTC)
game freeze fix
all you need to do is unzip the file. If you do that the software will appear to freeze only for about 3 seconds then load the game CriticalAcclaim 20:16, 22 November 2009 (UTC)
Classic Controller Pro not supported
Analogs not working when using Nintendo's Classic Controller Pro. --CPS 22:07, 19 December 2009 (UTC)
Does not read controller
I launched this up, plugged in my classic conroller, and opened Super Mario 64. It works, but it says NO CONTROLLER. I'll try my nunchuk and see if that works. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Funman (talk • contribs) 00:43, 21 February 2010 (UTC)
- I believe you need to change the settings to use other controllers. --bg4545 04:30, 22 February 2010 (UTC)
failed to save
hi:D hmm im getting that error for every game:( i wish they would give you a reason why:P so i can try to fix it lol um anyone having this problem? um please reply and i need to use the save feature their is no why i can finish a game in one sitting with all homework i get:( supermariovb64 —Preceding undated comment added 00:39, 26 February 2010 (UTC).
This is really cool! I've never played N64 games before. Anyway, I'm using the Classic Controller. Pressing "Right" on the d-pad (not the analog stick) always seems to activate two things at once.... In Super Mario 64 it both zooms the camera and rotates the camera to rhe right. In Rampage World Tour it both moves to the right and makes the monster kick. In Carmageddon it both activates a powerup and zooms the camera.... (EDIT: Ah, the trainer in the WWF game tells me that when I press Right on the d-pad, it's pressing Right + all the directional buttons at the same time). Also, how about having the Home button on the Classic Controller acess the menu (like in every other wii game :P ) instead of the weird y + x combo....
Quick tip: If you press Start in Bomberman 64 right when it shows him running from a mine cart, the adventure game will be playable. If you press start before that, the game won't be playable, because you can't see anything.... --Mr. Reaper 08:59, 27 February 2010 (UTC)