|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
TetriCycle is Tetris projected onto a cylindrical surface. Rotate the cylinder left/right such that the descending piece falls into place.
TetriCycle is freeware, can be distributed freely and should never be charged for.
In Game Controls
Any combination of the following control schemes can be used by up to 4 players.
- "shake" indicates a quick downward movement, causing an acceleration along the z-axis.
- Any player can pause the game.
|Rotate block (opposite direction)|
|/||Rotate cylinder left/right|
|/ shake||/ shake||Hard drop|
You can download a forwarder channel here.
- Important: If you load the game using the forwarder channel, then you must exit the game using the option "Exit to Wii Menu", or else you will crash your Wii.
- There's no reason to download the forwarder channel (unless you're bored and want to see what I look like), but I had fun making it.
- I used CustomizeMii, which is a great piece of software!
- 3rd Release: 4/5/10
- Better menus.
- Ability to reverse the direction in which the Tetris cylinder rotates.
- Initial Release: 12/6/09
- I consider this release "pre-alpha", as it's not yet feature complete, but homebrew tends not to follow the typical product development cycle; thus, this is the first "beta" release.
- Thanks to DesktopMan for sharing his source: Tetris Wii
- Thanks to Sonicdude41 for the idea: Tetris on a Cylindrical Surface
- Thanks to WaxyPumpkin72 for the HBC icon.
- Thanks to ZombieWatercrest for the higher quality video.
- Thanks to Leathl for his CustomizeMii utility.
- Thanks to Tantric for his awesome Libwiigui library.
- Menu music is from tetricycle by dj dimz.
- Various Tetris images ripped from the internet.
- And of course, thanks to all the people who've made Wii homebrew possible.