Radian Wars is a two player game similar to Tanks, but much faster paced, with free movement and aiming.
Although the D pad is useable for movement, I highly recommend using the nunchuk.
|Wiimote||Wiimote + Nunchuk|
|Confirm (Menu)||Confirm (Menu)|
|Return to HBC||Return to HBC|
Here you have some basic options such as set HP, toggle SFX (currently does nothing), and toggle rumble. Click "OK" to start the game. Upon a game over, pressing A will return you to the menu.
- Add additional weapons (mostly done, but were dummied out in the demo)
- Add sound/music
- Deuglify graphics somewhat
- Add title screen
- Switch to GRRLIB 4.0 (will hopefully fix health bar glitchiness)
- Add some rudimentary barricades/cover
- More gameplay and display options
- Misc. tweaks and bugfixes
- Create icon and meta for HBC
- Clean up and release source
Use this software at your own risk. If by some miracle this program damages your Wii, I will not be held responsible.
This is my first coding project, however, I will be happy to take any questions or comments you may have at lgreib(ART)yahoo(DORT)com