|Type||Balistic / Strategy|
|[incoming ... Download]|
|[incoming ... Source]|
What is it ?
Scorched Earth was a popular game of 90's developped by Wendell Hicken. Today, I propose this remake for Wii.
Scorched Earth is a turn-based battle in two-dimensional random terrain, with each player adjusting the angle and power of their tank turret before each shot. Number of weapons and power-up give a tactical dimension to the game. The weather also impact the trajectory of missiles and create infinite situations.
13th June, 2010
- Damn ! Each step I do is a new problem to resolve. I've got all the licenses agreements, but now, I don't now where I will UpLoad the archives of Scorch... 10Mo (including sounds and graphics) !
- I've past all this day trying to find a good track for intro... and I fail. Still working, be patient.
6th June, 2010
- I've finally open this page... To present my work, Scorched Earth. A remake of an existing game, from 90's. But I just discover how a wiki work, from the dark side...
- I'm still search for all terms of licenses, for sounds, for images, and some common library... so i'm waiting before realease the game and it's sources. Just wait for few days.
- And as soon as the 1st version will be releasable, I will ask for Hbb publication...
At this time only one Wiimote is supported, but it's in progress :)
|In Game||Other Menus|
|Change Angle/Force||Change selected item|
|Quick modif of angle/force||selected command|
|Locate your Tank||N/A|
|Use for dev||N/A|
|Use for dev||N/A|
- Thanks to Don Pedro for helping me to transform my Wii in Media Center (and in a new toy for geek)
- Thanks to the Team Twiizers for the Homebrew Channel
- Thanks to the DevsLib's team
- Thanks to GRRLIB's team (even if I can't connect to their forum :p)
- Thanks to Crayon... No, I never discuss with him, but all the responses he made in forums are full of patience and wisdom and help me a lot. Really !
- Thanks to Freesound.org Project, a strange website full of psychopathics genius...
- Special thanks to my girlfriend who support me every days. :)