I'm Owen. I first started programming back in 1998 on Turbo Pascal 7, writing a custom GUI. Nowadays I spend most of my time writing web applications in PHP and SQL (which has made me incredibly lazy, sporadic and unable to focus on long projects). I have a Wii, PS2 and a old Dreamcast (which I know has stopped reading its discs). I'm currently playing through PS2 classics (Silent hill, Persona3 and GT4 - all at the same time).
I'm currently writing a 3rd person starship shooter on rails in GRRLIB. I have good experience in writing code in C-like languages but I think in 2d using simple math. Don't try and throw a quadratic equation at me, I won't understand it.
I can be contacted by email. The contact info on my website or owensoft((at))gmail((dot))com, the WiiBrew Forum or on the GRRLIB forum on the GRRLIB forum (same username).
Special Thanx to the Guys over at GRRLIB
- Newo Defence: a missle defence game but with planets, population and asteroids in space. Sept 2013
- Newo Tokyo: a Demo / ScreenSaver / Illustration. Aug 10 2013
- Newo Asteroids: Asteroids game with 3d models and custom colours. Oct 2013
- Newo Shooter: a 3d spaceship shooting game on rails (almost like Starfox SNES) - Updated Sept 2011 - still working on new version
- Newo Runner - simple endless runner game.
- Newo Puzzle: Simple 3d block tetris like game. Made for NMAX WII DEV COMPO 2011. - not going to update
- Starfield: A demo (with source) of the starfield effect I use. - planning a textured version