Jump to navigation Jump to search
I'm Owen. I first started programming back in 1998 on Turbo Pascal 7, writing a custom GUI. Nowadays I spend most of my time writing web applications in PHP and SQL.
Fleshly Updated Projects
- Newo Zero: A futuristic retro-synthwave racing game. April 2021
- Newo Escape: A misjump lands our ship in a strange asteroid field. June 2020
- Newo Asteroids: Asteroids game with 3d models and custom colours. Dec 2019
- Newo Fox: On rails arcade shooter similar to starfox snes with 100 levels. Feb 2019
- NewoZero Postmortem a great wall of text. May 2021
- NewoAsteroids v3 PostMortem Dec 2019
- NewoFox Postmortem Apr 2018
All Wii Homebrew Projects
- Newo Zero: futuristic retro-synthwave racing game. April 2021
- CityDemo: A Demo/illustration of a randomly generated spline road in a Neon City. May 2019
- Newo Fox: On rails arcade shooter similar to starfox snes with 100 levels. Apr 2018
- Newo Sky: procedurally generated walking simulator/demo. Sep 2017
- Newo Escape: your planet explodes and being chased by a bounty hunter, try to escape. Dec 2013
- Newo Defence: a missile defense game but with planets, population and asteroids in space. Sept 2013
- Newo Tokyo: a Demo / screensaver / illustration. Aug 10 2013
- Newo Asteroids: Asteroids game with 3d models and custom colours. Oct 2013
- Newo Shooter: a 3d spaceship shooting game on rails (almost like Starfox SNES) - Updated Sept 2011
- Newo Runner - simple endless runner game. July 2012
- Starfield: A demo (with source) of the starfield effect I use.
- MinimaLauncher: Launch this app from the HBC to boot a GC or Wii disk with no UI.