User talk:Blooper4912/Archive 1
|This is an archive of past discussions. Do not edit the contents of this page. If you wish to start a new discussion or revive an old one, please do so on the current talk page.|
Homebrew Apps Peripheral Data
Thanks for the assistance, lol. Navarr 20:09, 31 May 2008 (PDT)
- No problem. --Blooper4912 20:15, 31 May 2008 (PDT)
Homebrew Dangerous templates
Thanks for fixing them - I finished the job for you. :) --Lukegb 00:59, 7 August 2008 (CEST)
You just moved a lot of pages. Could you please explain your thinking? I don't get why you would like to have everything in the same namespace. I can agree with the subpages being a bad solution, but I think that it is worse to have everything in the main namespace. I say that we should do something better, get a new namespace just for the applications, that would make things easier in my opinion. My reasoning is that it is hard to navigate when everything is in one big pile. One pile for each kind of stuff is easier to work with.--henke37 07:01, 21 August 2008 (UTC)
- Take a look at the Category:Homebrew applications page. Mediawiki is supposed to be organized by categories. There you have a nice list of all homebrew. It's also organized by the Homebrew applications page and the lists from there. --Blooper4912 12:37, 21 August 2008 (UTC)
Over Working Much
You are working hard dude why not take a break?
- Heh... I haven't had much to do lately. --Blooper4912 01:31, 22 August 2008 (UTC)
I don't know if I'm really qualified, but...
I hereby award the TIRELESS CONTRIBUTOR BARNSTAR to User:Blooper4912 in recognition of his contributions. Even though I'm not an admin, there is such a thing as the Recent Changes list. --Lukegb 21:48, 27 August 2008 (UTC)
|The Tireless Contributor Barnstar|
|Blooper4912 - gosh, he has done a lot!|
- :D thanks! --Blooper4912 21:49, 27 August 2008 (UTC)
- Oh, and anyone can give out awards. --Blooper4912
There's no need to link the "Original Forum" in the Sidebar. It is actually no longer affiliated with Wiibrew. --Tona 12:58, 2 September 2008 (UTC)
Response to your comment
- Original comment: Please do not move your user page to change the : to a -. It is there for a reason. Also, please stop making tons of edits. Do all the changes you need to do in one edit instead of several smaller ones. It clutters up Special:Recentchanges. -- 14:42, 19 October 2008 (UTC)
Okay, Blooper guy, I read your comment, and I was preety cheesed off with it. Firstly, the reason that I changed my user page to User-Vortex is because the colon was really making my page look messy. I still wanted to stay in the U section, but not have that stupid colon.
Secondly, it's not my fault that all of my edits get recorded into the changes log. I never even knew there was actually one on this site at least you could have reminded me when I registered! I never have used Wikis before, so cut me some slack.
And Finally, want to know why I did these things? Because I have one primary obejctive for my pages: To make them look neat. I put the links to my pages on YouTube, so I need these pages not to have a single mistake - and that can't be achieved without continously editing. Why do you need a change log on this site anyway? Nobody is going to look at it, so don't bother with it.
I know this has been quite a criticism comment, but I want to make sure that I become a respected member of WiiBrew.org without being told off for things I never knew about, or never knew was wrong.
Okay, I screwed up. Sorry!
After my stupid outburst before I just wanted to say sorry for that criticising comment I made earlier on your talk page. Just give me more notice about important things next time and we'll get on.
- Don't worry, I'm not going to ban you. I'm sorry if it sounded harsh. I should have stated my reasons better for what I wrote on your talk page.
- First of all, the colon is not there for looks. The word before the colon is the title of the "namespace" the page is in. For example, User:Blooper4912 is in the User namespace and Help:Contents is in the Help namespace. Pages that don't have a colon fall into the main "article" namespace, which is what User-Vortex099 fell under.
- Second, You can prevent your changes from cluttering up the change log by simply clicking the preview button. The page will reload with a preview of your changes. Just scroll down to the bottom of the page to continue editing. Also, you are mistaken by saying that no one looks at the changelog. I do and probably several other people do too.
- Again, I'm sorry for my comment. The members of WiiBrew value your contributions and would like to see more of them!