Instead of making repeated small changes to a page, please use the "Show preview" button. Do not press the "Save page" button until you are completely done making changes. --Blooper4912 15:29, 26 August 2008 (UTC)
Why have you changed the conrols? there's no need to repeat the wiimote and the wiimote buttons are indeed. Pourquoi avoir changé les contrôles? il n'y pas d'utilité de répéter que c'est la Wiimote et que c'est les boutons de la wiimote tout ceci est compréensible. -Yod4z 23 september 2008 19:42 GMT+1
CashMan: I made an online form for submitting questions for an old quiz project that failed. Contact me if you're interested in using it for your own project (it's currently here: ). --Pinecone 19:32, 15 January 2009 (UTC)
it's a pleasure to help skilled programmers, however i prefer to translate rather than to create, i will be glad to translate english questions to italian and portuguese.--balta 23:07, 16 January 2009 (UTC)
- Fun and nice looking programme you've written CashMan, however I've discovered a couple of bugs
- The English question "Who was the announcer on the TV show Laugh-In" gives the answer options of New York, LA, Washington and Camp David. (Which are the options for another question)
- The questions are often repeated (in Free Mode), sometimes in a row. I was asked the Matt Groening question 4-5 times in a row at one point.
- Also the correct answers are usually option 2 or 3, rarely 1 or 4. May I suggest randomising the order the answer options appear each time the question is asked. (This would also mean if you've seen the question before the correct answer wouldn't be in the same spot).
- Merci Ensign R 04:38, 24 January 2009 (UTC)