I found a way to unbrick my wii.
1. Held reset button to launch preloader.
2. Launched Homebrew Launcher as boot.dol from root of SD card (launching homebrew channel or cIOS Downgrader wouldn't work).
3. Run cIOS Downgrader 1.2 from Launcher. (You may need cIOS beforehand, I did but I'm not sure it's neccesary)
4. Downgrade to SysMenu 2.2U
5. Reupgrade to 4.0 using Waninkoko's Installer
6. Reinstall cIOS, DVDX, cIOS_usb2, cIOS-CORP, cios60BF, and StarPatch. Not Preloader again!
7. Function as normal. - Twil
How did you brick your wii? You said that you bricked it like I did. Then Preloader should be installed (kind of hidden) and if you hold Reset when booting the wii, it should load preloader. In other news, I may be installing preloader 0.29, unless I find it may conflict with other hacks on my wii. - Twil
- Try using this troubleshooting guide.  Also, if you have cIOS-Corp (including cios60BF), you don't need a drivechip. And instead of inserting SaveMii, plug in a DDR Pad, or third-party GC controller (that can hold down all four D-Pad buttons down at once) into the player four controller port. Hold down all four arrows (buttons on D-Pad), and turn the wii on. - Twil