Not to be confused with 1.0
|Release date|| November 16, 2012
November 16, 2012
November 16, 2012
|System Menu IOS||IOS80|
|CDN-updated IOS||IOS9, IOS12, IOS13, IOS14, IOS15, IOS17, IOS21, IOS22, IOS28, IOS31, IOS33, IOS34, IOS35, IOS36, IOS37, IOS38, IOS53, IOS55, IOS56, IOS57, IOS58, IOS80|
|Wiimpersonator log (U)|
|Preceded by||Wii 4.3|
|Minor revisions||1.0.0, 2.0.0, 2.1.0|
The vWii 1.0.0 was the initial set of titles present in the vWii. No version number is labeled here, however, it contains Wii U hardware compatibility. Because of this, it cannot be installed on normal Wiis.
November 16, 2012 (1.0.0 - differences from Wii 4.3)
- Deleted Homebrew Channel (title ID 00010001-af1bf516)
- Fixed Letterbomb. It is unknown why this fix was not pushed to the main NUS, though it may have been to prevent any mistakes in their Letterbomb fix from being found, as Nintendo has never fixed a Broadway code execution exploit (namely Twilight Hack and Bannerbomb) in a single try.
- Fixed the HackMii Installer exploit.
- Made the settings button go directly to Data Management, as System Settings is now done in Wii U Mode.
- Common apploaders (BC-NAND, title 1-512, and BC-WFS, title 1-513) now exist for channel launching as full Ancast Images, and run instead of the channel-specific loaders.
- System Menu is now an Ancast Image.
- ES has been updated to launch BC-NAND (BC-WFS in IOS59) whenever a non-ancast PPC title is launched
- New channels:
- No Photo Channel
- BC and MIOS are not installed and are not on the SOAP update server, unlike on the Wii Family Edition
- No stub IOSes
November 18, 2012 (2.0.0)
December 5, 2012 (2.1.0)
- Updated Wii Electronic Manual
||Smash Stack, Indiana Pwns, bathaxx, Return of the Jodi, Eri HaKawai, Wuphax or CompatInstaller
||Does not work
||v1.0 and lower do not have a working exploit
||Use v1.1 or v1.2, or CompatInstaller.
||Removed by the System Menu
||Use v1.1.1, v1.1.2, or v1.1.4, where there is a new title ID (LULZ or OHBC), and a real NANDLoader.