|This page contains material which is kept because it is considered humorous.|
Team Twizzlers (now known as failoverfl0w) is the team of the Wii hackers brushing, marcman, seghear, and the legendary tmibnc. Named after the famous Twizzler attack, they are responsible for reverse-hacking many parts of the Wii for use in making emulators, custom firmwares, and making WADs. They often can be found on #wiihack on irc.efnet.net and they are now made the backup loader!!! They are now working on the WUD installer for Wii U that does not require CFW!
Their most impressive feat was to extract Nintendo's private keys from development units, simply by spilling their Twizzler bar into the address wires! This let them create legit-looking mods of their warez without any cIOS installed!
The Twizzler Attack was patched by Nintendo to prevent developers from obtaining more private encryption keys, but it was too late.
As quoted directly from brushing:
Here at failoverfl0w, we're strong believers in privacy. That's why we keep all the good homebrew on our secure Wii server, where you can't get it.
Basically what we're trying to say is, no, you can not haz ISO loader.
seghear - Aliases: slugger, Grumpy, Seghear Boessenkewl
- seghear writes a lot of very bad code so he is always finding bugs in the wii software. He found the Singing Trucha (trout) bug, also occasionally known as the Truncha bug, that allowed for loading backups on unmodded wiis. He is also the final cylon (SPOILER WARNING!).
brushing - Aliases: blushing, bu-shing, buchings, Bashful, Ben Buyer
- brushing is known for his appearance at the 24th CCCP confrence where he showed off running code on the wii which was the base of the first wii backup iso loader. It is rumored that brushing may have made the wiibrator!!!
tmibnc - Aliases: tincmb, tmnbic, (...), Doc, Felix Donke
- tmibnc hooked up a lot of wires to his wii which let him run wii ROMs on his pc at full speed! This is thought to have worked in part due to the ENORMOUS ANOUNTS OF POWER his project is receiving from an Xbox 360 power brick (see top right corner of picture).
marcman - Aliases: mormon, marco, marmaduke, Sneezy, Hector Martian
- marcman, creator of the WAD format, is always working on injecting new wads and other hacks. He is renowned as a master of writing BDSM code stubs and things like that.
dhawg - Aliases: dawg, doggy, The Magic Mirror, Andre Hider
- dhawg created a network backup loader! No more need for SD cards and DVDs because now you can send your favorite backups to your Wii over your internet or USB Gecko!
dmr - Aliases: deamer, DRM, Dungeon Master, Freddy Lightner
- dmr created a graphics exploit that allowed the first Wii backup loader to work with just a picture of the inner circle of the disc! This is a great advantage, because now, instead of needing around 1 GB of space for your game, only only need enough to store 1 picture!
wankynono - Aliases: coco butter, dark_wanky, Wakinoko, Dopey
- wankynono is a cool guy, eh writes apps and doesn't afraid of anything. He is known as the dark_alex of the wii b/c he made the very first customer firmware for the wii which lets your wii read dvds and downgrade your wii. Still, people are suspicious of him because all of his mods modify your IOS and require internet access to install. His mods are most likely just a coverup for installing a rootkit on everyone's wii. He was the first one to make a working backup loader, but he abandoned the project because all the eager backup-loving people at Twizzlers leaked his beta and started developing it for themselves.
tuna - Aliases: tunat, tuba, Sleepy
- tuna wrote the AnyRegion Pirater, which is a great new breakthrough in the Wii scene! Now you can pirate games of any region for free!!
SuidMan - Aliases: root, superman, Happy
- SuidMan wrote WeeMU the first Wii Emulator! It is the emulator of choice for Team Twizzlers! It is also enhanced with tmibnc's wires. Rumors says he's now working on a floppy backup loader because hard ones can't go everywhere.
creditar - Aliases: cerdiar, creditcard, Snow White
- creditar created a System Menu hack that lets you run WADs from your SD card! He is praised all over the Wii scene for this great achievement.
AlexLJ - Aliases: Alex:H, Big Al, Humbert the Huntsman
- AlexLJ created a libwiiupdater which allows you to update wankynono's customer firmwares and any WAD without a computer!
Muzre - Aliases: Murz, Murphy, The Prince
- Muzre is creating a special version of Linux for the wii that will integrate with the Wii Menu to allow you to run backups and WADs off of your SD/SDHC card on the wii menu!
Matthurtful - Aliases: Mattkill, Mattstab, No_More_Mr_Nice_Guy
- Matthurtful has made a very special ios for the wii. This ios allows the user to inject anything they can into the wii (zip, bat, jpeg, avi, etc). This caused a lot of controversy over parents, they think that people should not have the right to inject what they want into anything. He lay low for five years, they were rumours of him being dead. Recently he has been active, news of him working with wankynono and wiicrocodile
WiiCrocodile - Aliases: Wiicroc, Crocpot, WiiCrackadile, The Dragon
- WiiCrocodile created the first Forward & Backup Loader with almost 100% compatibility, depending on direction. It uses dmr's graphic exploit for smaller discs, supports AlexLJ's libwiiupdater, uses parts of tuna's AnyRegion Pirater, is based off of wankynono's original backup loader, loads WADs from your SD/SDHC card with Muzre's special Linux, and is enhanced with tmibnc's wires using code from WeeMU. This is an enormous leap in the homebrew scene, and WiiCrocodile should be highly praised for his accomplishment! Recently wrote a customer mIOS for making the wii run Gamecube Forwards and Backups. All of his software is not complete and always is in a gamma or thetan state. Rumors says he's a scientologist.
comix - Aliases: comet, cmx
- comix is working together with SuidMan in order to create the first ever channel maker that allows Flash (tm) to be converted to banners! Unfortunately comix is a greedy bastard and will not give people the application, choosing rather to frustrate people with crazy instructions on how to create it from outsource codes. comix has lately been working on a channel exploit, that allows you to run warez just by loading the SD Card channel transfer page. He is too greedy to release it and will charge $5 for every download.
Fullmental5 - Aliases: FullMental, Dexter Grieg
- Fullmental5 created the WBFI-to-WAD converter that lets you add dmr's WBFI pictures to the System Menu! It used dmr’s graphics exploit to pack the WBFS files into PNG files to make them fit on the NAND.