WiiOperation is an operation-esque clone for the wii. Game involves extracting bones from tight corners; and the old familiar zap to remind us that surgery isn't for everyone. Custom user content is available and easily added by using the included WiiOperation Level Builder.
The svn repository can be found here: Coming Soon after initial release
Beginning the game
Playing WiiOperation is much easier than actual surgery. To begin, start a new game from the menu. Once in the level, click on the silver tray to grab your tweezers. With tweezer in hand, twist, slide, and inch the wiimote towards the bone to prepare for extraction.
Moving the bone
Once you get to the bone, hold A and B to pinch and hold it while you drag the bone. You can reposition the bone by twisting and letting go of the bone to prepare for your next move.
Beating the level
Drag the bone to the silver tray and release it to complete each level.
Controls are subject to change and these may not be the final controls
|AND 32px||Pinch/Drag Bone|
|When clicking on the tray, puts hand in Tweezer Mode|
|24px||Once level is completed, goes to next level|
|24px||Quit to Menu|
WiiOperation Level Builder
To run the WiiOperation Level Builder Gui, you need to have java 1.6.x installed. To run the level builder, execute the Jar included in the release archive.
To build a level, first set the Image Path to wherever you want to use images for building from. (Defaults to path relative to location of LevelBuilder in archive so it should just work for you)
To Add walls, right click on the LevelBuilder preview area and select 'Add Wall'
- There is no limit on the number of walls you can add
To Add the Bone, right click on the LevelBuilder preview area and select 'Add Bone'
- You are limited to 1 bone per level. If you add a bone and one exists, it will move the bone to that location.
To Add the Home (Silver Tray), right click on the LevelBuilder preview area and select 'Add Home'
- You are limited to 1 home (tray) per level. If you add a tray and one exists, it will move the existing one to that location.
Go to Menu: Save/Load to open or save a WiiOperation Level.
Playing your levels
Simply copy your xml file to the operation/levels directory
- Note that levels are cycled in alphabetical order at the moment, so to play yours first, it should be alphabetically first.
Submitting Levels for possible inclusion in WiiOperation Release
Email your level's xml file to beardfacemcbeard AT gmail DOT com to have your level included in the next release.
Need level designer (s).
- email me at beardfacemcbeard AT gmail DOT com for an early release of the LevelBuilder to help create content for release 1.0
WiiOperation Development Information
Uses the following libraries (Thanks to the authors goes without saying):
- devkitpro (libogc/devkitppc/libfat/wiiuse)