Wii Double Down
|Wii Double Down|
|Author(s)||mdbrim (coding/concept) / Mr_Nick666 (graphics/ideas)|
|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
Wii Double Down is a blackjack game / simulation for the Wii.
Latest version (2.0) is ready and can be downloaded using the link to the right.
Version 2.0 features the debut of Miis in homebrew. Now you can have your Miis appear as logos on the table or cards or even have your favorite me be your assistant!
The object of blackjack is to get a higher card total than the dealer, but without going over 21.
Source code will be available soon with full comments.
- 1 Controls
- 2 Game Types
- 3 Change Log
- 4 To Do List
- 5 Video of v2.0
- 6 Credits / Thanks
- 7 Release Notes
- 8 Wii Double Down Forwarder Channel
- 9 Forwarder Credits
|Select or + BET|
|Back or - BET|
|/||/||/||Show menu / Resume|
Classic Blackjack (more versions to come).
- Added TOTAL new graphics package
- Added support for Miis!!!
- Added Blackjack Assistant
- Added Card Counting Assistant
- Added Statistics
- Added some custom rules
- Added multi deck options
- Added new menu interface
- Added ability to save favorite settings
- Added Nunchuk and Classic Controller support
- Added SPLIT Option
- Changed interface of BET buttons
- Added Random Table Color Option
- Added Custom Table Color Option
- Added Dpad Navigation support for menu
- Added Dpad Navigation support for game
- Code housekeeping
- Initial Release
To Do List
- Save progress / wallet
- Customizable rules (Dealer Hits on soft 17, surrender option, etc)
- Custom mp3 support
- MORE CASINO GAMES (keno, roulette, craps, video poker, pai gow, etc)
Video of v2.0
Credits / Thanks
Special thanks to Mr_Nick666 for the awesome graphics and outstanding ideas.
Thanks to Arikado, Crayon, NoNameNo, and the rest of the wiibrew regulars for helping when I got stuck.
- Custom mp3 files not stable enough to use yet (memory issues)
- None (yet)
- Still need to add full Dpad support to Table Options Menu. (still need ir pointer for that menu only)
- Screen resolution problem in v1.0 may just be MY tv... needs further testing.
- Screen resolution on 4:3 displays (not terrible but not correct)
Wii Double Down Forwarder Channel
100% Legal Forwarder Channel
Forwards to SD/apps/wiidoubledown
Link >> here