Difference between revisions of "Wii Wifi Tests"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 59:||Line 59:|
| Always Works
| Always Works
Revision as of 04:34, 18 October 2008
We have a lot of different varieties of people with wi-fi setups on the Wii and a lot of different issues. To gather information on how to fix this please add your own personal setup details to the table below.
- User: Input your user name.
- Router Name: Put your brand name and model number
- Wii System Version: Go to your system settings and view the top right number/letter. Please only include the letter not the full counrty code as in use: 3.3U NOT 3.3USA. Not being mean, just looks better.
- Homebrew Channel Version: Either Beta 7 or Beta 8
- Type Of Security: Enter what type of security if any on your router
- Working: Does it work at all or on what but doesn't work on something else like: "Works on HBC all the time but only sometimes on the HBB".
|User||Router Name||Wii System Version||Homebrew Channel Version||Type Of Security||Working|
|Pinball Wizard||Linksys DI-624||3.3U||Beta 8||WEP||Always Working|
|tbolado||Belkin Wireless G Router||3.3U||Beta 8||WEP||Always Working|
|Remadon||Netgear WPN824 v2||3.3 U||Beta 8||WEP||Usually Works, Sometimes fails in normal Games and HBB, always Works in HBC.|
|DanielHueho||Netgear WGR614 v7||3.3U||Beta 8||WPA2-Personal||Always works in normal Games and HBB, fails in HBC (Wiiload)|
|Blooper4912||2Wire 2701 HG||3.3U||Beta 8||WPA||Always works in normal games, fails to initialize in HBC once in a while.|
|Celebraces||ASUS WL-502GC||3.1E||Beta 8||WPA||Always Works|
|Zangai||Linksys WRT54GL||3.3E||Beta 8||WEP||No problems so far...|