Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wiitch (Wii Batch Downloader)|
|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
Batch Downloader for Wii that read from a text file a list of urls and then download them to selected device.
- Unzip Wiitch to SD Card (do not rename wiitchdl folder).
- If not exists in the selected device it creates a "Downloads" folder where the files will be downloaded to.
- Put a text file called DLList.txt in wiitchdl folder.
- DLList.txt must contains one URL per line (see Notes section for example).
- Start Wiitch from HBC.
- Select where to save files, and press .
- Select if the Wii must shutdown when download complete or wait for user, and press .
- Wii start downloading files reporting the download status.
- Downloaded files can be found in \Downloads folder in the selected device.
- Save downloaded files to SD or USB device.
- Use Wii front light to simulate file writing.
- Turn off Wii when job complete or wait user with led flashing.
- Possibility to change background image changing background.png in Wiitchdl folder.
- Add SMB read of DLList.txt
- Add SMB save support
- Add USB NTFS save support (...is ntfs writing possible???)
- Better GUI (maybe LibWiiGUI)
- Version 0.1: First version.
- LibOGC Authors & Contributers
- Team Twiizers for make Wii homebrew a reality
- teknecal for their great Codemii tutorials and for the "Sample HTTP Download" Source
- Cboomf for libwiilight
- Supports only http protocol downloads and direct link to files (eg. "http://www.example.com/foo.jpg")
- USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!! I hold no responsibility in the case of SD/USB corruption or any other problems!
- Hope someone found this piece of software usefull.
- Post comments in discussion page.
- Bye :)