Wolfenstein 3D Wii
|Wolfenstein 3D Wii|
|This article is a stub. You can help WiiBrew by expanding it.|
Wolfenstein 3D for the Wii.
It's in test phase because there are some kinks I need to work out (adlib sound doesn't work, but "digitized" sound does work, etc)
About the release (version 1.2a)
- Added Gamecube controller and wiimote + nunchuk interfaces to the game
- Rewrote US_ControlPanel's control menu so these interfaces can be selected in game
- Ditched the US_ControlPanel's "change view size" menu in favor of a misc options menu
- Added IR sensitivity adjustment to the misc options menu for the wiimote + nunchuk interface
- Added cheat codes to the misc options menu (better than MLI :) )
- Fixed the power button on wiimote so it turns off the wii ingame
- Added variable strafe speeds which is needed for gcn/nunchuk analog sticks
Next version will have music, then I guess I can't call it a beta anymore. I'd also like to take a minute to thank the few people who have tested the game before release. Your input is great and it helps me identify things to fix I would otherwise be unaware of, thanks again guys!