|Release date||March 3, 2009|
|System Menu IOS||IOS52|
|Minor revisions||3.5rev01, 3.5rev02, 3.5rev03|
Version 3.5 of the System Menu was announced on March 3, 2009, by an announcement Nintendo sent to the Wii Message Board. It is only available in Korea.
March 3, 2009 (rev01)
- Added IOS52 (used by menu)
- Fixed STM Release Exploit in IOS41, IOS43, IOS45 and IOS46.
- Added IOS254 (a copy of IOS9), in an attempt to overwrite PatchMii
- Stubbed IOS4 and IOS40
March 25, 2009 (rev02)
- Fixed signing bug and STM Release Exploit in IOS9, IOS21, IOS37, IOS53, IOS55, and IOS254
- Stubbed IOS16 (stub removed from NUS on March 27th)
- Added IOS61 to prepare for rev03
March 25, 2009 (rev03)
- Corresponds with the 4.0 update elsewhere, without a System Menu update.
WARNING Be aware that if your system is shipped with 4.0 installed on it already, you can not downgrade, and trying to will brick your console.
What is affected