I'm Owen. I first started programming back in 1998 on Turbo Pascal 7, writing a custom GUI. Nowadays I spend most of my time writing web applications in PHP and SQL (which has made me incredibly lazy, sporadic and unable to focus on long projects).
I have good experience in writing code in C-like languages; PHP, Java basically anything with documentation. Lately I have been writing lots of reports and making simple games.
I can be contacted by email. The contact info on my website or owensoft((at))outlook, the WiiBrew Forum or on the GRRLIB forum on the GRRLIB forum (same username).
Special Thanx to the Guys over at GRRLIB and Devkitpro
If you like charts you can monitor the Newogame leaderboards.
Fleshly Updated Projects
- Newo Zero: A futuristic retro-synthwave racing game. April 2021
- Newo Escape: A misjump lands our ship in a strange asteroid field. June 2020
- Newo Asteroids: Asteroids game with 3d models and custom colours. Dec 2019
- Newo Fox: On rails arcade shooter similar to starfox snes with 100 levels. Feb 2019
All Wii Homebrew Projects
- Newo Zero: futuristic retro-synthwave racing game. April 2021
- CityDemo: A Demo/illustration of a randomly generated spline road in a Neon City. May 2019
- Newo Fox: On rails arcade shooter similar to starfox snes with 100 levels. Apr 2018
- Newo Sky: procedurally generated walking simulator/demo. Sep 2017
- Newo Escape: your planet explodes and being chased by a bounty hunter, try to escape. Dec 2013
- Newo Defence: a missile defense game but with planets, population and asteroids in space. Sept 2013
- Newo Tokyo: a Demo / screensaver / illustration. Aug 10 2013
- Newo Asteroids: Asteroids game with 3d models and custom colours. Oct 2013
- Newo Shooter: a 3d spaceship shooting game on rails (almost like Starfox SNES) - Updated Sept 2011
- Newo Runner - simple endless runner game. July 2012
- Starfield: A demo (with source) of the starfield effect I use.
- MinimaLauncher: Launch this app from the HBC to boot a GC or Wii disk with no UI.