Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release date||November 16, 2012 November 16, 2012|
|System Menu IOS||IOS80|
|Changed IOS||IOS9, IOS12, IOS13, IOS14, IOS15, IOS17, IOS21, IOS22, IOS28, IOS31, IOS33, IOS34, IOS35, IOS36, IOS37, IOS38, IOS53, IOS55, IOS56, IOS57, IOS58, IOS80|
|Preceded by||Wii 4.3|
|Minor revisions||1.0.0, 2.0.0, 2.1.0|
The vWii 1.0.0 was the initial set of titles present in the vWii. No version number is labeled here, however, it contains Wii U hardware compatibility. Because of this, it cannot be installed on normal Wiis.
November 16, 2012 (1.0.0)
- Deleted Homebrew Channel
- Removed SD mail support, blocking Letterbomb in the process
- Fixed the HackMii Installer exploit.
- Made the settings button go directly to Data Management, as System Settings is now done in Wii U Mode.
- Common NANDLoaders (1-512 and 1-513) now exist for channel launching as full Ancast Images, and run instead of the channel-specific loaders.
- System Menu is now an Ancast Image.
- ES has been updated to launch 1-512 (1-513 in IOS59) whenever a non-ancast PPC title is launched
- New channels:
- Absent channels:
November 18, 2012 (2.0.0)
December 5, 2012 (2.1.0)
- Updated Wii Electronic Manual
|LetterBomb||Doesn't work||Smash Stack, Indiana Pwns, bathaxx, Return of the Jodi, Eri HaKawai, Wuphax or CompatInstaller|
|BootMii||Does not work||None|
|HackMii Installer||v1.0 and lower do not have a working exploit||Use v1.1 or v1.2, or CompatInstaller.|
|Homebrew Channel||Removed by the System Menu||Use v1.1.1, v1.1.2, or v1.1.4, where there is a new title ID (LULZ or OHBC), and a real NANDLoader.|