|This homebrew application makes permanent changes to the Wii's NAND, thus, this application should be used with caution.
It is recommended to have a NAND backup with either BootMii as boot2 or Priiloader with BootMii as IOS installed before proceeding with the usage of this application.
MyMenuify is an application used to install themes on your Wii's System Menu. It uses CSM files created by MyMenu or ThemeMii and also supports APP files. It works on all System Menu versions, and all regions, with no naming requirements. It will easily run through the Homebrew Channel.
Before you mess with themes
- Before you install ANY themes make sure that you either have BootMii/boot2 or Preloader/Priiloader in order to recover from a brick. The developers of this software are not responseable damage dont to your system, only YOU are!
- Place any csm in any folder of your choosing on your SD card, perhaps in a folder called "Themes" (Without the Quotes) so they are easily found. SoftMii-style themes (000000XX.app) are also usable.
- Download MyMenuifyGUI.zip
- Extract to /apps/ on the root of your SD card.
- Run the Homebrew Channel, and select MyMenuify.
- Select your file with the D-Pad and press A to install.