I think you can use it more than 10 minutes... Just Hard-Reset your WII. Remember that you will LOSE everything, if you do so...
AHH doesn't work with the Front SD loader, so you can't have more than 1 elf on your Wii at a time!
What's with the 10 minute limit? That doesn't sound like the team twiizers i know. What is actually the point in the limit? 126.96.36.199 09:05, 2 April 2008 (PDT) (Muzer not logged in)
What's the point in that 10-minute limit? Is it as a protection for something? Are you planning to charge for the channel? Is it just a personal ego enlarger? Does it even exist?
Did you put it here just for someone to break it? Did Nintendo kidnap your relatives and told you to do it? Will we have to start examining every homebrew app as if it was a firmware update? Where's Waldo?
- Agreed. WTF? 188.8.131.52 19:09, 2 April 2008 (PDT)
- It's a teaser, a test, an alpha. Stop making up conspiracy theories. The full channel will be released when it's ready, for the affordable price of $0.00. Marcan 01:19, 3 April 2008 (PDT)
In reply to - the above.
Did you have to for a technical reson? Hmm...
It's april third now, so it seems they really are just being assholes.
- Holy sense-of-entitlement, Batman! It was an April Fool's gag that was neither fake nor malicious. We'll release something when we have a little more than white text on a black background. Chill the fuck out. Bushing 11:06, 3 April 2008 (PDT)
Wait, i'm confused now. Are you saying the ten minute limit thing is a joke and there isn't a limit, or are you saying that there is a limit but you'll release the unlimited version soon? (i currently don't have access to my wii or for that matter, internet not on a mobile at bugger all speed). Also, on an unrelated note, has anyone tried the miniloader in the homebrew channel, since the main one doesn't work? And how do you use the miniloader, as it's significantly smaller in file size to the main one? And sorry for the inevitable layout problems, as i said i'm on my wobhle phone (cell phone to americans) which can't type carrige returns. Or tildes, so i can't sign it -Muzer
SDLoad doesn't work with it.
I glitches at a certain line, and just locks up...
here's an update
you're all a bunch of whiny incompetent ingrate cunts and I hope they release nothing.
- Or maybe we're just curious why they would bother creating such a pointless "demo" instead of spending that time working on the final? It's just such a strange thing to do. Is someone supposed to benefit from this? 184.108.40.206 00:44, 3 April 2008 (PDT)
- Maybe they wanted to satisfy the constant whin^H^H^H^Hasking for a homebrew channel. It's more of a "Here, try this out. We're working on the full thing right now to make it fully usable.". Want a full version right this minute? Do it yourself. Otherwise, grow some patience. --BigRedPimp 15:02, 3 April 2008 (PDT)
When installing it, I had to wonder. Is - it possible that it can brick the wii, - when a wii update comes? Does it actually modify the wii's software? Does it have the potential to harm the hard-ware? Is it just a good way of getting a working channel program? Can it be distributed as a channel file in the future? If the answer to a question that means that my - wii could - be put into danger, can I just delete it, and have no problem? --- Bletotum. Oh, and I'm just glad to see a version that works for the public.
- Not as far as we know, no, no, yes, no, yes. Marcan 15:49, 3 April 2008 (PDT)