Here is a list of tutorials available here or on external sites. Read Developer tips sooner than later.
If you edit this page, try to include some 'review' of the tutorial, please.
Tutorials about everything
These tutorials cover many aspects of developing applications for the Wii.
- teknecal's CodeMii Tutorial: This tutorial covers setting up DevKitPro in Windows, writing simple code, the use of controllers, arrays, images, the FAT-filesystem, xml and sound.
- Curso de Programación: This Spanish tutorial covers everything from setting up DevKitPro, to creating sprites, to collision and sound.
Tutorials on preparation
- Devkitppc setup: Installing devkitPPC, Setup your project folder, Compile the HelloWorld Example, Run the HelloWorld Example on the emulator, Run the HelloWorld Example on the Wii using wiiload.
- Getting Started: The Getting Started section on the official devkitPro wiki.
- Configuring Eclipse for Wii development: This turorial covers installation and configuration of Eclipse on Linux (can also be applied to Windows with few path changes). It includes instructions on how configure and checkout SVN repositories.
- Georgp24's Assembler Tutorial: A tutorial and an application note how to develop assembler programs and inline assembler code for the Wii and the PowerPC processor.
- WiiPhlex's Programming with Libwiisprite: An extensive libwiisprite tutorial. It simplifies the first steps as well as teaches some advanced concepts.
- Arikado's wii homebrew development tutorials: Tutorials on C++ programming, outputing text with libwiisprite, programing with the Wii Balance Board and playing mp3-files with libogc's MP3Player. Hopefully more to come.