|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
Avoidance is a game built around avoiding things. Use the wiimote directional pad, nunchuck analog stick or a classic controller to move around the screen and avoid the red blocks. The longer you avoid them the higher your score.
v1.2 - October 4, 2012
- fixed the music and updated the home menu.
v1.1 - August 25, 2010
- Added optional support for nunchuck and classic controllers.
- Added music (GET OUT OF MY ROOM!! by VideoJames).
- Modified your motion blur/trail to not show the black outline.
- Improved frame rate.
v1.0 - May 13, 2010
- first build of the game for Wii.
Background music (GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!) by VideoJames. http://8bc.org/members/VideoJames/