Jump to navigation Jump to search
libmii is a library for use with Nintendo Wii homebrew. It allows programmers to access the Mii data on the Wii and use it in homebrew applications. Libmii retrieves the raw data associated with each mii on your wii. To use this data to draw your miis, please see libmii/Rendering Miis.
libmii is based on the structure of this page: Mii Data#Mii format with a few additions.
- libisfs (a copy is included within the libmii zip file)
- Download the zip file.
- Put the libmii.a and libisfs.a files in the libogc/lib/wii folder in devKitPro. (or applicable library folder)
- Put the isfs folder and mii.h file in the libogc/include folder in devKitPro. (or applicable include folder)
- Be sure to add "#include <mii.h>" in your source
- Edit your MakeFile LIBS: line to include "-lmii" and "-lisfs"
Special thanks to Matthew Bauer for starting this project... without his framework and initial versions of Libmii, this working product would not have been possible (or at least have taken me a LOT longer to do!)
Just a small example of translating the mii data into variables that can be used in homebrew.