|Contributor(s)||Julian Mathonet, @KenneyWings|
|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
Newo Escape your planet explodes and you are chased by a bounty hunter, try to escape without crashing you broken spaceship. Your spaceship has no breaks and no lazers. You gain points by flying close to objects without hitting them. Crash twice and it is game over. 10 levels to see how high you can rank on the online leaderboards.
- Fly through asteroid fields and space junk.
- 3d on rails action.
- Game modes; Easy, Normal, and Hard.
- Online Leaderboard
- Title screen and Menu Sound effects designed by kenney.nl @kenneywings
- Featuring Background music from Resistor Anthems by Eric Skiff
- 3d models created using trial verson of Moment of Inspiration. Asteroids by Julian
Add your ideas or suggestion by clicking on the 'discussion' tab or here
More screenshots in na screenshot flickr set
Courtesy of Cid2mizard
How to play
The game moves forward automatically. All you have to do is avoid crashing into things on screen. If you crash 3 or more times then it is game over. Passing close to objects gives more points. Try to get as high a score as possible before the game ends. You can invert the up and down directions in the settings of the game.
All controls work for first player only. Wiimote, Gamecube controller, Classic, and Nunchuck can be used.
|Options Menu / Accept|
|Quit Game Or Level|
|Not Available||Move Target Cursor|
- Owen - C Programming And 3d Models
- Julian Mathonet - 3d Asteroid Models
- Kenney for title screen and GUI SFX
Inspiration & Thanx
Version 1.6 - Sept 30, 2014
- Bug fix
Version 1.5 - April 30, 2014
- Bug fixes
Version 1.19 - December 20, 2013
- Initial release