This program connects to the Wii from your PC via Wi-Fi.
- Creator: OrangeRibena.
- Accessories needed: Wi-Fi interblargs.
- Best PAL mode: Don't know.
- Loaders usable: I only tested the Twilight Hack. But others should work.
- Software type: Wi-Fi.
How to use
- Run Wii-Server.elf on your Wii using your favorite method.
- Open PC-Client.exe on your Windows PC.
- Wait for the Wii to start the server and put the Port and IP into the PC.
- The connection should be successful.
- Type messages into the PC and hit enter to send it to the Wii.
- PS: To exit type "exit" in lowercase on the PC.
- Added support for spaces.
- Reboots on exit.
- Add timeout function.
- Team Twiizers for the Twilight hack and everything they've done for the Wii homebrew scene.
- Svpe for his TCP loader.