This is an unofficial port Neverball. Neverball is a 3D arcade game in which you tilt the floor to roll a ball through an obstacle course.
Tilt the floor to roll a ball through an obstacle course before time runs out. Neverball is part puzzle game, part action game, and entirely a test of skill.
|Change Camera Angle|
|Exit to Loader|
Bugs and differences from PC version
- SLOW! Runs at 30 FPS rather than 60 FPS.
- Does not support resolutions above 640x480 (Wii hardware limitation), though it supports anamorphic 16:9 widescreen.
- Many graphical effects (reflections, shadows, goal and coin sparkles, antialiasing) are not present.
- There are a few issues with Z-fighting, though nothing major.
- Occasional audio crackling and stuttering
October 21st, 2017
- Initial release