Jump to navigation Jump to search
"HackMii Installer app"
Seriously? So much fail.
- You cannot mirror HackMii Installer, it is ILLEGAL to do so (so I'd recommend deleting that pointless Google Code page)
- Its called "HackMii Installer". That is the full name, do not add or remove from it.
- This page is plenty sufficient: Homebrew Channel
- Your Google Code page is pointless. A Google Code page is designed for an open source program, that you wrote. Not a quick repackage of someone else's closed source program
- Its version 0.8
- A better place to put your icon would be : Homebrew Channel Icons
I appreciate that you're trying to contribute to the scene, and that is fantastic, but sadly you've made some mistakes. I hope this doesn't stop you contributing in the future... --SifJar 23:44, 26 November 2010 (CET)