|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
Wii Chatter is a Wii homebrew program that connects you to an online chat room.
v0.3 - April 16, 2013
- The new version features a few additional keys on the keyboard (including the long request question mark) and may or may not have partial USB keyboard support (USB keyboards don’t seem to be working with any homebrew for me so I can’t really test it until I figure out what that’s about).
- The maximum length for a post has been slightly increased.
- It automatically refreshes once every 15 seconds (as long as you are scrolled down to the bottom and the cursor is off screen).
- It looks different and you can randomize the color scheme at any time by pressing 2 or reset it by pressing 1. If there is demand for it I’ll setup a proper color selection menu and have the color scheme saved and loaded.
- The frame rate has improved.
- Since I finally updated the libraries I’m using there shouldn’t be any more problems with new Wiimotes and I’m sure there are probably other obscure bugs I’m not aware of that have been corrected.
v0.2 - November 2, 2012
- Added a caps lock button and made keys default to lowercase.
v0.1 - October 28, 2012
- First version.