Homebrew Card Manager
|Homebrew Card Manager|
Homebrew Card Manager is a easy to use, n00b-friendly launcher for use with Homebrew-focused SD cards.
The .NET Framework 2.0 is required to run this application!
How to install on to SD card:
1. Download latest archive
2. Extract archive to root of sd card
3. Next time you put the sd card in Windows should automaticly run the app (if you have AutoRun/AutoPlay on) TADA!
Do you notice that there is only 2 buttons on the launcher yet? Thats because I need your help to make more apps to add in, just make a noob-friendly pc utility and post it in the talk page! PLEASE MAKE APPS!--HUN73R /\/\. 05:49, 30 December 2009 (UTC)
Bugs & Suggestions
Please report any bugs and suggestions at http://code.google.com/p/hcmgr-wii/issues/list
- All the testers
- Team Twiizers - amazing HAXX
- SifJar and bg4545 - made me think (too many questions)
- Microsoft - tools used to develop this
- My Family - Support during development
- Initial Release