|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
|Downloadable via the Open Shop Channel|
Newo Defence The game is almost like missile command but in space and planets. You score increases by shooting the red circles. You score also increases by the size of your total population in the solar system.
If you have less than 500 people in the solar system then it is game over.
Defend your planet(s) so that your population can grow. Move the pointer over to another planet to transfer people to that planet. You can move from planet to planet by holding the pointer over the planet for 5 seconds. You can only move to a planet which is green.
Created for NEO Summer Retro Coding Contest 2013
- Missile command like gameplay
- Online Leaderboard
- Easy, Normal and Hard difficulty
More screenshots in screenshot flickr set
- Owen: C Code and Circles
- Background Music: Behemoth by Greg ScoreVGM @ScoreVGM
- Title Graphics and Fonts: Kenney @KenneyWings
Inspiration & Thanx
- Missile Command
Version 1.1 - December 22, 2013
- Fixed slow leaderboard bug
Version 1 - August 20, 2013
- Initial release
- Made for NEO Summer Retro Coding Contest 2013