ThemeMii is a manager for Wii Themes.
The .NET Framework 2.0 is required to run this application!
It's currently able to:
- Load mym files and edit them
- Create new mym files
- Create a csm from any mym
- Create a mym from a csm
- Browse through base app's for path's (including TPL preview)
- Download base app's from NUS
- Automatically manage source's and image width and height
Only use this application if you have a bricksafe Wii, meaning either Preloader or BootMii/boot2 is installed, and if you know what you're doing.
This application comes without any express or implied warranty. The author can't be held responsible for any damages arising from the use of it.
Bugs & Suggestions
Please report any bugs and suggestions at http://code.google.com/p/thememii/issues/list
- icefire / Xuzz for the original MyMenu (and everything related)
- ic#code for #ziplib
- crediar for ash.exe
- Added a little tutorial on how to change the health screen (in the ?-menu)
- Added ability to drag a mym file onto the window to open it
- Window location and size will now be saved
- Added option to save the nand backup path
- Added option to take image width and height from the selected TPL
- Fixed some bugs when saving/creating mym
- Fixed "No Entries Left" error when files have no extension
- Fixed base app downloading to different locations than the app directory
- Fixed base app browsing
- Made the window resizable
- Added some basic instructions "? -> Help"
- Added ability to install a theme directly to a nand backup (Tools menu)
- Added option to Lz77 compress containers for smaller csm's (enabled by default!)
- Added option to keep the extracted base app (enabled by default!)
- Added save prompt when closing application (can be turned off)
- Added I4, I8, IA4 and IA8 as TPL formats (not compatible with MyMenu!!!)
- Fixed TPL formats (all images were RGB5A3 before, didn't matter what you selected)
- Fixed a bug when downloading base app
- Fixed previewing of Lz77 compressed non-tpl images (base app browsing)
- csm to mym: Fixed errors with Yaz0 compressed files
- csm to mym: Fixed forgotten containers in mym.ini
- Initial Release