Jump to navigation Jump to search
ColEm is a Colecovision emulator for the Wii game console.
- Copy the application folder in the "apps" directory of the SD card (Homebrew Channel structure)
- Create a directory "/roms/romscol" on the SD card
- Put all your ROMs (.rom or .zip) in that directory including the system ROM (named "coleco.rom")
- Boot the emulator from the HomeBrew Channel.
- Select ROM and press the "2" button
- SDHC support (build with latest libogc and libfat)
- Some incompatibility issues
- some problems in double buffering causing some corruptions in GFX
- Sound to be improved in a next release...
30/01/09: v1.0: Initial release