The top of the hierarchy is the database tag. Inside of this, there are 4 sub-types. When adding a title, you should chose the category which best represents the title type. They are self explanatory.
Note: With <VC>, you must specify a console as well. This is done with a type attribute, for instance: <VC type="N64">. Here are the consoles supported (currently all existing):
Within the category, the details of the title can be added with the following tags.
- <name> - The descriptive name of the title
- <titleID> - The title ID of the title. End with XX if the title is region based.
- <version> - The decimal version(s) of the title available on NUS.
- <region> - The region(s) of the title available on NUS.
- <ticket> - Boolean; whether or not the title has a ticket available.
- <danger> - A description of why the title could be dangerous to install/tamper with.
Enough said, here's an example...
<SYS> <name>News Channel</name> <titleID>00010002484147XX</titleID> <region>2,5,10</region> <ticket>true</ticket> </SYS>