Super Mario War Wii
|Super Mario War Wii|
|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
|Downloadable via the Open Shop Channel|
Super Mario War Wii is a port of Super Mario War to the Wii, using SDL Wii. It should be fully functional. To make this port possible, I've had to rewrite significant portions of SDL Wii, particularly a complete re-write of the file, video, and sound systems. However, I'm hoping this work will encourage other developers to port more SDL-based games and applications to the Wii.
Copy the apps/ and smw/ folders to the root of your SD card.
I would not recommend trying to replace, remove, or add music files, as the list of music files is hard-coded.
Please report issues on Google Code.
1.4 - August 11, 2010
- Fresh compile with latest libogc improvements
- USB 2.0 via IOS58 support. Requires that IOS58 be pre-installed.
1.3 - January 7, 2010
- Fresh port of Super Mario War 1.8 beta 2. This requires you to replace ALL old files. Enjoy!
1.2 - June 4, 2009
- Recompiled with latest libogc / libfat / SDL
1.1 - May 1, 2009
- Fix crashing issue (caused by music)
- Hide controller configuration (not implemented)
1.0 - April 30, 2009
- Initial release
- Homebrew Review: Super Mario War Wii — A video review of Super Mario War version 1.8 beta 2 on the Wii.