|This application has been made redundant by SysCheck HacksDen Edition. SysCheck HacksDen Edition has the same features as this application plus more, or with more bug fixes. This application should only be used if there is a special reason to (e.g. if SysCheck HacksDen Edition is unstable or has more requirements).|
|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
- IOS Stub; - Fake signature (aka Trucha Bug); - ES_DiVerify (aka ES_Identify); - Flash Access; - NAND Access; - Boot2 Access; - USB 2.0.
sysCheck generates a report on the root of the SD card.
sysCheck is based on the work of these projects. All credit goes to those developpers:
* AnyTitle Deleter; * DOP-Mii; * IOS Check; * LibWiiLight; * Preloader; * Priiloader; * Title Lister; * USB Loader GX.
Even if this application is not dangerous, the author can not be held responsible for any damage it might cause!
Version 1.6.2 (final version)
* Automatically detect the language settings (supports English and French only); * Improve IOS stubs detection; * Recompiled with the latest version of DevkitPro; * Code cleanup.
* Fix BootMii as IOS issue; * Improve USB 2.0 detection for Hermes' IOS.
* Improve IOS Stubs detection; * Improve Fake Signature check; * Check for NAND Access; * Display Hollywood GPU version; * Display Console ID; * Display Boot2 version.
* Fix IOS202 issue; * Improve IOS stubs detection; * Error handling corrections; * Wii Light is turn on when generating the CSV report; * Code cleanup.
* Check for USB 2.0 IOS Tree; * Display the current date and time in the report; * Recompiled with the latest version of DevkitPro; * Code cleanup.
Version 1.3 (unreleased)
* Detect the console region; * Error handling corrections.
Version 1.2 (unreleased)
* Check for Flash Access; * Check for Boot2 Access.
* Fix IOS stubs detection; * Fix IOS revision number displayed on reload; * Code cleanup.
* Initial public release