le gasp! a pythin script!
any chances for a "real" executable? winbooze or lunix, I don't care. I'll probably run the .py under linux anyway (arch user! ^^) GizmoTheGreen 14:02, 11 August 2009 (UTC)
- there is python for windows too. almost all python scripts run the same on any platform Yossi 18:09, 11 August 2009 (UTC)
- py2exe ;P --Lukegb 18:56, 11 August 2009 (UTC)
Input & Output equals?
I tried converting my backup for another person. I got his nand-key and nand-hmac, removed the last 1024 kb from my BootMii (beta2) dump and added my nand-hmac & nand-key in the input dir. However after python finished the output flash.bin equals the input flash.bin except for the point, that all 0x00 turned into 0xFF. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? -- arn` 17:56, 29 August 2009 (UTC)
- Did you put the other person's keys in the output directory? -- Bushing 19:24, 31 August 2009 (UTC)
A couple of people on forums have asked for a bootmii nand backup. Is there any known risk for the donor in relation to giving random people a copy of your nand backup? E.g. shop account info, nintendo blocking cloned serial numbers, shop account not working properly on donor Wii, etc.? Thanks. --Wilsoff 05:22, 14 November 2009 (UTC)
- I dont think there is any reported ill effects for the donor wii. --SifJar 19:06, 14 November 2009 (UTC)
- If your Wii has WiFi Internet access, you will give away your WEP/WPA key. Yarx 08:42, 2 February 2010 (UTC)