Add your thoughts and comments here, but please, no lawsuits!
Anyone who asks for a screenshot will be shot.
- Can you post a screenshot? --DanielHueho 22:23, 15 November 2008 (UTC)
what is the ".DS_Store" file in the HBC package? the app seems to work fine also without it...--balta 17:14, 21 December 2008 (UTC)
- It's to do with the UNIX or OSX file system, nothing to do with the Homebrew. You can delete it, if you like. --Pinecone 17:42, 21 December 2008 (UTC)
- Not quite. It's how OSX stores the settings for the file (placement, icon, etc) IIRC. Nothing to do with the filesystem, or UNIX. Muzer 20:47, 31 May 2009 (UTC)
Actual limitations of the strobe rate
I just wanted to say that the limit of the strobe is not 60Hz but 30Hz, since 30 flashes a second is as fast as the screen could flash with a black frame in between. If it actually flashed white 60 times a second the screen would just appear white. Also, only NTSC sets are 60Hz, PAL and other regions are 50Hz, which means a max rate of 25Hz flashing. I'm unsure about homebrew across other regions though.
Can i have the source please? crwys
- Thanks! crwys
hm same like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z57uwj69OYc ????
- I was unaware this existed. (and there I was thinking I was so original!) --Pinecone 14:51, 16 November 2008 (UTC)
maybe make support for multiple collors?
This may be a dumb question, but how do you access siren mode? -Shado 23:29, 10 January 2009 (UTC)
- You need the latest version for siren mode. Press left/right pad buttons to switch colour mode --Pinecone 23:49, 10 January 2009 (UTC)
below two screenshots:
No, this app will not cause screen burn-in of any kind. As a matter of fact, since the display is totally uniform, this is probably the LEAST threatening image you could ever display on a CRT as far as burn-in threats go. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Romanczuk (talk • contribs) 17:14, 10 June 2009 (UTC)
|had to do this|
|had to do this|