|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
One or two player tetris-like game for Wii.
Two player rules based on the gameboy classic:
- 4 lines = 4 lines attack on opponent
- 3 lines = 2 lines attack on opponent
- 2 lines = 1 line attack on opponent
- 1 lines - no effect
Thanks to Pete for the soundtrack.
The graphics and sounds are customisable to an extent. All the images and the soundtrack can be changed by swapping the files in the images / sounds directory. The background JPEG can be swapped no problem, the PNGs for the blocks and so on need to be in the format required by GRRLib.
An ASCII version Texttris is also available.
A UML model is available at http://www.themightystags.com/toddtris_wii/toddtris_uml_1.2.pdf for anyone interested in updating the code.
1.2 - December 2, 2012
- Added wall kicks - see http://harddrop.com/wiki/Wall_kick
- Updated to grrlib 4.3.2
- Minor cosmetic tweaks
- Added 'drop' function
- Increased well height
- Updated to build with Devkit
1.1 - August 2009 (unreleased)
- Added 'ghost' option to see where pieces will land - see http://harddrop.com/wiki/Ghost_piece
- Changed Randomizer to use TGM1 algorithm - see http://harddrop.com/wiki/TGM_randomizer
- Classic controller support
- Changed formula for speed of falling blocks
1.0 - February 2009
- Initial version