|Version||Alpha (Base coding complete, GUI and parser in development)|
The current SVN version has partial support for chunk encoding but has many other HTTP 1.1 features removed. Due to finally fixing a long term problem I feel like taking a rest.
Parses HTTP headers. Is 99% HTTP 1.1 compliant, doesn't support uneeded/unused commands. Finally can decode chunk encoding! Useable release coming soon!
- User can choose a URL
- Gnash implementation (GNU Flash)
- SpiderMonkey implementation
- Something to parse HTML
- Custom views system
- Certain pages which do not show up right will have their own rules/template so normal browsing can be resumed
- Auto-increase fonts (after rendering)
- Custom made parser or the parser from the Gecko Layout Engine -> 
This project is part of the FMW (Free Mii Wii) Project which is also being run by OnSiNcH Dev. This project will hopefully lead to XBox like features.
Why am I bothering to do this?
See future plans^