I don't visit the wiki daily, try pming me on the forums instead. Also try IRC, I am often online. Don't forget to sign your comments. Expect replies on your talk page unless otherwise specified.
Merging Wiibrew FAQ and Channel FAQ
I'd say it's a good idea but it would be very tricky to execute. The articles are pretty long as it is, so a good revamp of the rules would be in order. Rewriting/rephrasing to make them shorter, more concise and better grouped by topic. If it can be organized in such a way that it doesn't appear too long or big so new users will take the time to read it, or at least make it easy enough for them to find the info relevant to the question(s) they have, it would be very good. Overall, I see this as necessary and I think it should happen. --Chell65 14:56, 21 March 2008 (PDT)
- Uhm, thanks for commenting, but use the article discussion page next time, so that other people get to read the conversation.--henke37 15:38, 21 March 2008 (PDT)
- Ah I wasn't sure which article to put it on since I wasn't sure which article we'd be merging into the other. Feel free to move my comments off your page. :) --Chell65 19:18, 21 March 2008 (PDT)
I've removed a number of your category tags, such as "Articles that look like blog posts" and "Articles that should be move to application code." If you have an issue with the content of a page, please use the Talk: page for that article to discuss its merit rather than declaring your position using arbitrary category tags. Thank you ProdigySim 08:30, 27 March 2008 (PDT)
I have to agree that some of the categories might not be needed, but I never make an edit that I feel is controversial without bringing it up on a talk page. Trust me when I say that I mean well. I category things so that it is easier to find and correct them later.
For example, the category "Pages that confuse the wiki with a pastebin" is truly needed, those articles truly need to be cleaned up. Please, do not do any major changes like this without discussing it before. --henke37 10:00, 27 March 2008 (PDT)
- The decision to remove these category entries was made after discussion by the developers in #wiidev on the blitzed network. Take note that I was not the only one removing these categories. I would implore you to also read the comments made here: User_talk:MadCatMk2 --ProdigySim 16:59, 27 March 2008 (PDT)
Hi, I'm pretty sure I didn't use copy-and-paste to move pages, can you be a bit more specific about which pages you are referring to? thanks Felix 01:14, 10 July 2008 (CEST)
Wii web server
I don't understand why the need for c++. I also don't understand the need for so many files, lots of them could be added together. What is a class ? Could we just rewrite it in C ? Cboomf 11:14, 26 July 2008 (CEST)
- I reached a mid-way, could u possibly rewrite your rewritten one in C then if i understand that, then it may help me understand the way the c++ is written because i can compare it to the C functions and stuff Cboomf 13:35, 27 July 2008 (CEST)
- wot do all the :: mean ... the object run thing ... list<Client *> clients; ... wots the canvas thing about ? Cboomf 20:33, 27 July 2008 (CEST)