|Author(s)||filfat (original source), TechEdison|
|Licence||GNU GPL v3|
WiiCraft is a block building game inspired by Minecraft and designed to run on the Nintendo Wii using homebrew. It is currently in alpha stages and is originally created by filfat. WiiCraft 2 will be updated by TechEdison. Visit the website for changelogs, downloads, and update news.
This code was originally created by filfat. I do not claim to own any of the original code or executables. The github page no longer exists so I thought I would try and add things of my own and possibly continue this if it is no longer updated by filfat.
Info: Ways to help
- Send me old source code for filfat's WiiCraft. Source for version 0.6.1 would be substantially helpful.
- Find a solution to fix the narrowing conversion warning when compiling.
../../.. - Currently Being Developed - Assumed to end up as 0.8.3a
3/14/16 - 0.8.2a "Alpha"
- Added option to read debug file. (fstream)
- Added a "jetpack" button (C button on the joystick)
- Fixed pause menu that was commented out.
- Set "1" to show debug info ingame. "2" to hide it.
- Removed some code that seemed to be useless.
- Added help menu.
- Added 3 map sizes: 16x16, 32x32, 64x64 (broken for now).
- Changed the way map sizes are handled (broken for now).
- Cleaned up menus. Fixed the clearing when changing to new menu.
- Using wiiuse.h for some button mappings.
3/12/16 - 0.8.1a "Alpha"
- Made sure I would not be compromising the already set license.
- Added text when changing block type to tell you that it has completed.
- Added a cleaner way to set version when updating (Now in version.h).
- Created a build script. Not public for now.
- Now creating an "Alpha" release and re-writing some of the original code.
3/12/16 - 0.8.0d "Dev"
- Testing what happens if I change some things. It didn't go so well.
??/??/?? - 0.7.0 "Indev"
- Original version by filfat