CustomizeMii is a custom channel creator for the Wii.
The .NET Framework 2.0 is required to run this application!
A mono version is available which runs under Linux / Mac OS X (Requires the mono framework to be installed!)
Thanks to icefire / Xuzz for the basic idea of this Application!
And No: This has nothing to do with piracy! It's for creating custom Channels for your Homebrew Apps (like the Homebrew Channel).
Editing WAD files can result in a brick of your Wii.
Only use this application if you have a bricksafe Wii, meaning either Preloader or BootMii/boot2 is installed, and if you know what you're doing. Editing of the banner can easily cause a banner brick (causes the system menu to crash after the health screen) if you are not careful (although this program should fix any issues with that) which is only fixable but easily so if you have access to Homebrew Channel or BootMii from the launch of your Wii.
This application comes without any express or implied warranty. The author can't be held responsible for any damages arising from the use of it.
Bugs & Suggestions
Please report any bugs and suggestions at http://code.google.com/p/customizemii/issues/list
- Xuzz for his idea and hard work
- WiiCrazy / I.R.on for CustomizeMii Installer
- Xuzz, SquidMan, megazig, Matt_P, Omega and The Lemon Man for Wii.py (which was the base for TPL conversion)
- SquidMan for Zetsubou (which was a reference for TPL conversion)
- Andre Perrot for gbalzss (which was the base for LZ77 decompression)
- comex and Waninkoko for both their NAND Loader
- djdynamite123 for the forwarder base files (ForwardMii-Plugin)
- The USB Loader GX Team for their forwarder source (ForwardMii-Plugin)
- Fixed some bugs with the preview window
- Fixed Complex Forwarder in combination with Waninkoko's NAND Loader
- Fixed saving of base WADs
- Fixed saving of WAD after sending it to the Wii
- Fixed CMP TPL code (thanks pbsds)
- Added conversion to IA8 (thanks pbsds), IA4, I8 and I4
- Fixed conversion from IA8 and I4
- Fixed some general TPL bugs (format detection, ...)
- Added additional paths to the Complex Forwarder (max. 16)
- Added CustomizeMii Installer (by WiiCrazy / I.R.on)
- Fixed rough edges (artifacts) on images (will be fixed automatically)
- Replaced the TPL preview window with the one from ShowMiiWads for easier handling
- Added loop prelistening to the BNS conversion window (only for wave files)
- Added drag & drop ability cause the file dialogs kept bothering me
- Improvement in startup speed (thanks shadow1643)
- Added creation/last edited time (only for CustomizeMii 2.1+ channels)
- Added a button to translate the word "Channel" to every language
- Improved detection of required TPLs
- Little improvements and fixes
- Changed the complex forwarder to be more configurable (choose any path you want)
- ForwardMii is now bundled with CustomizeMii
- Base WAD downloading works again
- Added BNS conversion (Mono and Stereo, with and without loop)
- Fixed MP3 conversion (some files didn't convert)
- Lz77 checkbox is now ticked by default
- Removed Lz77 compression of sound.bin as most sounds will get bigger
- Added ability to insert DOLs from any channel WAD
- Added ability to re-add the interal DOL (To switch the NAND Loader)
- Added ability to extract the contents, DOL, sound and all images
- Added displaying of approx. blocks to the success-message
- Deleted some functions of the complex forwarder as they weren't working properly
- Some bugfixes and improvements
- Fixed writing/reading of channel titles, so japanese characters will work now
- Added checkbox (Options tab) to turn security checks off
- Added built-in forwarder creator (Needs the ForwardMii.dll which is separately avaiable)
- You can choose MP3 files as channel sound (Needs lame.exe in application directory)
- Note: License upgraded to GNU GPL v3!
- Sound is working now
- Added brlan and brlyt tabs (for advanced users)
- Added displaying of image width and height in preview window
- Added "Make Transparent" checkbox for TPLs
- Fixed IA8 previewing / extracting
- Improved bricksafety (hopefully!)
- Added Tooltips
- Added update check at startup
- Wrote basic instructions (see Instructions.txt or instructions tab)
- Initial Release