Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ewes (Easy WAD Editor Software) is a PC utility designed for editing WAD files.
- Copy the COMDLG32.OCX included in the package to C:\Windows\SysWOW64 (64-bit) or C:\Windows\system32 (32-bit).
- Open a command prompt as administrator and navigate to this folder (cd C:\Windows\SysWOW64 or cd C:\Windows\system32)
- Now the OCX will be registered. Type: regsvr32.exe COMDLG32.OCX and a success message should pop up.
- The program is missing the FM20.dll, which is included in the old ActiveX Control Pad Setup, which we have enclosed.
- Run this setuppad.exe in compatibility mode (Windows XP Service Pack 3). If a message stating "communication with desktop failed" or similar occurs, ignore it. If asked to replace a DLL (because yours are newer), do not do so.
- After all of this, Ewes can now be installed.
- ELF to DOL
- MP3 to sound.bin
- PNG to TPL
- Sound.bin to WAV or BNS
- TPL to PNG
- All TPLs from a WAD, 00.app or BIN
- All from a WAD
- Opening.bnr from an ISO
- 00.app from a WAD
- BINs from a WAD or 00.app
- brylt and brlan from a WAD or 00.app
- NANDLoader of a WAD
- TitleID of a WAD
- Inject 00.app into a WAD
- Make WAD region-free
- 00.app file
- Banner.bin or Icon.bin
- WAD file
- WADBrowser: Browse, share content, extract or rename.
- View and extract TPLs of a WAD, 00.app or BIN
- Change skin