|Contributor(s)||@jtsknight92, Julian Mathonet, @KenneyWings|
|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
|Downloadable via the Open Shop Channel|
Newo Escape. A mis-jump lands you into a strange asteroid field somewhere in Sector X. Use your piloting skills to boost, break and dodge everything through 20 levels. Features 3d graphics, and optional wiimote sideways motion controls for flying.
- starfox-like on rails obstacle avoidance game
- 3d graphics
- Easy, Normal, Hard, Classic and #procgen arcade game modes.
- Online Leaderboard.
Add your ideas or suggestion by clicking on the 'discussion' tab or here
How to play
The game moves forward automatically. All you have to do is avoid crashing into things on screen. If you crash too many times then it is game over. Hearts indicate how many times you can crash before game over. Passing close to objects gives more points. You can invert the up and down controls in the options menu. Motion controls can also be turned off in the options menu.
All controls work for first player only. Wiimote, Gamecube controller, Classic, and Nunchuck can be used. Went motion controls is enabled the wiimote held sideways with face buttons up is used to steer the ship. Other controllers use the dpad and/or the left analog stick.
|Options Menu / Accept|
|Quit Game Or Level|
|Not Available||Move Target Cursor|
- Owen - C Programming And 3d Models
- Julian Mathonet - 3d Models
- Kenney for title screen and GUI SFX
- Background music by Resistor Anthems by Eric Skiff
- @jtsknight92 - SFX
Inspiration & Thanx
- Testers: Mr. Reaper, alexander1970
Version 2 - May 18, 2020
- Major update; New engine, graphics
- Boost and Break ability
- Motion controlled steering now default.
- 2 new game modes (classic, arcade)
- 20 new game levels per game mode
- improved collision detection, 60fps, and bug fixes
Version 1.9 - May 26, 2018
- minor update menu and leaderboard
- Bug fix
Version 1.6 - Sept 30, 2014
- Bug fix
Version 1.5 - April 30, 2014
- Bug fixes
Version 1.19 - December 20, 2013
- Initial release